Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Information we collect
Convextra may collect two types of information from users:
- Information you give us. We collect personal information that is voluntarily provided when you create an account or log in to your account. Specifically, we ask you for your name and email address, among other information.
- Information we get from your use of our services. This is information about your activities on the Site or in connection with the services. This information includes:
- Log information, such as details of usage Convextra services or cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Convextra Account.
- Details of your page scraping activities.
- Cookies and anonymous identifiers. We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit Convextra, and this may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device.
How we use information we collect
We use information we collect in an effort to improve your experience on the Site and with the services, and to communicate with you about information that you request. We may also use this information to help us target specific services or offers to you, to help us develop and improve the Site and services, to tailor our Site and services to your interests and to protect Convextra and our users.
We may use your personal information to contact you about your experience with Convextra and certain offers made available by us that we believe you might be interested in based on information you have provided to us. We do not sell, trade or otherwise share your personal information with unrelated third parties for their own marketing purposes.
Convextra may share personal information with third party service providers as we deem necessary for the third party to fulfill their duties, such as fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, or other functions necessary to our business. These third party service providers are not authorized to retain, share, store or use your personal information for any purposes other than to provide the services for which they have been hired to provide.
Also we will share information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Convextra if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Google, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to information to Convextra employees, service providers and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. We use secure socket layer (“SSL”) technology to encrypt and protect the security of your personal information when it is sent over the Internet.
Accessing and updating your personal information
You can access all your personal information by logging in to your personal account at http://convextra.com/profile.php
. If your name, e-mail or other personal information changes, you may update, correct or omit the relevant information by contacting Convextra customer service at email@example.com
. Please be sure to include in any e-mail your full name, e-mail address, and any message.
Children and Privacy
Our Site is not directed to children. If we become aware that a user under the age of 13 has registered with our Site, provided personal information, and Convextra has not obtained prior verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian, we will immediately remove the user’s personal information.
Changes to this Policy
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org